Don’t get scared by the egg white. I pinky promise you it’s lush. When I learnt about eggs going into cocktails I was a little wary, then I tried a Flip and I was sold. Think creamy. Think fizzy. Welcome to the world of mixology.
- Add your Gin, Lemon Juice, Gomme and Egg white to a Boston Tin.
- Fill with ice and whack on that Boston Glass.
- Shake it. Hard. This isn’t the time to be delicate. Take all your anger out on that shake.
- Strain into your glass (Don’t double strain, you’ll loose all that lovely fizz)
- Top with soda and lap up those bubbles.